Noah wants to watch Teen Titans. Emma needs to have Scooby-Doo on while she colors, or all hell will break loose. Your innocent husband has finally gotten to “The Red Wedding,” and he’s about to find out what real betrayal tastes like, in true Game of Thrones fashion.
And you still have 600 miles left on your road trip. Oy vey!
How does a well-put-together mom like yourself deal with the anarchy of traveling with the family? If you’ve got $20, a couple tablets or phones, and a new(er) Honda, life can get a whole lot simpler. Here’s how.
This is your introduction to Honda’s newest in-car entertainment option: WarnerMedia RIDE. Your $20 grants you not only unlimited AT&T Wi-Fi service*, but also access to over 1,000 hours of streamable on-demand or live content from channels like Cartoon Network, HBO Max, TBS, TNT, WB, CNN and more. Sports. Toons. News. You name it.
Best of all, up to 7 devices and profiles can connect to the Honda Wi-Fi hotspot at once, meaning every pair of eyes in your Honda Pilot can stare contently into a screen while you catch up on your latest podcast.
Signing up for WarnerMedia RIDE is simple, too.
1) First, you need to own a vehicle that’s compatible with AT&T Wi-Fi, which includes the following Honda models:
- Honda Accord Touring (2018 or later)
- Honda Odyssey Touring (2018 or later)
- Honda Odyssey Elite (2018 or later)
- Honda Insight Touring (2019 or later)
- Honda Passport Touring (2019 or later)
- Honda Passport Elite (2019 or later)
- Honda Pilot Touring (2019 or later)
- Honda Pilot Elite (2019 or later)
- Honda Pilot Black Edition (2019 or later)
2) Ensure you have an AT&T In-car Wi-Fi Hotspot set up. If you need to sign up for a data plan, you can request help from any Honda dealer near you or go to the att.com site for instructions. You may even qualify for a free 3-month trial!
Should you require additional assistance figuring out how to connect to your Honda Wi-Fi, we can help with that, too.
3) Download the free official WarnerMedia RIDE app on your devices. (It’s available on the Apple iOS App Store and on Google Play.) The app automatically detects you’re an AT&T customer, so you shouldn’t need to log in — it will just connect you to the glorious, glorious content you so desire.
4) Set up personalized personas for each user or family member. For additional peace of mind, you can restrict certain content for every persona, as well.
5) Take the “It Can Wait” pledge to put your phone down and be a safe, distraction-free driver. (Optional)
About South Florida Honda Dealers
With over a dozen car dealerships along the Florida coast, from Fort Pierce to Homestead, we provide South Florida residents a convenient way to buy, lease, service, sell and trade in vehicles. Contact any of our Honda dealers near Miami to speak with a salesperson or service technician today.
Drive responsibly. Wi-Fi hotspot intended for passenger use only. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. For safety reasons, only pair devices and launch applications when the vehicle is safely parked. Coverage not available in all locations. 4G LTE Wi-Fi only available on certain models. Requires AT&T data plan.