Good design pleases your eye and excites your imagination. That’s true whether you’re admiring the sleek contours of a 2019 Honda Accord or the beautiful patterns of bathroom wall tile. You’ll find many examples of the former at your local South Florida Honda Dealer and superb varieties of the latter at the Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show. It’s considered the premier home improvement show in Miami-Dade County and the state. This celebration of international trends, services, and products arrive at the Mana Wynwood County Convention Center in Miami during Labor Day Weekend this year.
Are you building a new home in Aventura? Will you be renovating your outdoor spaces at Key Biscayne? Perhaps redecorating your bedroom in Florida City? Then you’ll find no shortage of ideas and help at the Home Show. You’ll save plenty of time by having everything you need conveniently at one location. You’ll be able to talk directly with industry-leading home pros. Since the organizers vet all their exhibitors, you’ll be dealing with vendors at the cutting edge of home design who deliver on their promises and back their capabilities with skill and experience.
When you ask questions or examine a floor sample, you get no pressure to purchase. Everybody’s there to exchange information. However, if you do decide to buy a one-of-a-kind piece of furniture or sign up for a window replacement, you’ll easily discover fantastic discounts that you won’t get anywhere else. If you are driving a 2019 Honda Pilot, you can carry home up to 83.9 cubic feet of finds to save on shipping.
What You’ll Find
Among the many things you’ll encounter at the Home Show are:
- Everything to do with home renovation and interior design, such as flooring, windows, wall coverings, baths, kitchens, lighting, furniture, and outdoor improvements.
- Stages where celebrities highlight, showcase, perform product demonstrations and entertain the crowd.
- Room vignettes are managed by interior design personalities who can tell you how to apply what you’re seeing to your own decorating.
- There will be panels that feature leading industry professionals who discuss the latest housing trends and offer personalized advice.
- Home service experts that can help you prepare and carry out your next home project, whether it’s in Miami Lakes or Brickell.
- Resources such as booklets, diagrams, spec sheets, and samples are available to help jump-start your remodeling plans in Kendall, Homestead, and everywhere else.
Get the latest tips from these special guests who will appear at the Home Show:
- Jasmine Nicole from HGTV’s “Design on a Dime” shows how to repurpose old furniture into new pieces.
- Martin Amado of TV’s “SoFlo HOME Project” reveals how to makeover your room in a day and get the designer look for less.
- Beth Levin, author and professional organizer of “Closet Queen®,” teaches you how to reorganize your life and storage areas to hold more while reducing clutter.
Plan on spending the whole day. Be sure to pre-register for a Taste-Full Experience, a food and wine pairing that explores all your taste receptors by tailoring wine selections to the different dish samples. The kids will enjoy Shark Fun for Babies and Big Kids from Miami Superhero. Your little ones will play games, take selfies, sing, and dance with these lovable denizens of the deep.
Need some new wheels to get to the Home Show? Then contact one of your local South Florida Honda Dealers today. As for the show itself, if you buy tickets online by August 29th, you’ll save $3.00 off the adult general admission of $10.